You are here

Study or live at a University College

students walk along pathway to the university colleges

If you're looking for a smaller, community-oriented residence or academic home, then one of Waterloo's University Colleges may be for you!

Each of Waterloo's 4 University Colleges is a smaller community with its own character and distinctive programs where you can get involved and feel supported in living and learning at Waterloo.

  • Regardless of your program, you can live at a University College and/or take classes
  • Smaller communities with 150-300 students in residence
  • Single and double rooms
  • All-inclusive meal plans 

What are the advantages of a University College?

The University Colleges are located right on Waterloo's main campus and offer courses as well as residence. All 4 are much smaller than the main Waterloo Residences, which means you'll get to know almost everyone!

You'll study or live in a smaller community, have access to all services and facilities at Waterloo, and earn a valuable University of Waterloo degree.

What does each University College offer?

Conrad Grebel University College

Renison University College

  • Residence
  • Programs: Social Development Studies, Social Work, Honours Arts, Honours Arts and Business
  • Visit the Renison website

St. Jerome's University

St. Paul's University College

Want to learn more?