Congratulations and welcome to Waterloo! All of your hard work has paid off and it's time to celebrate your achievements.
Your next steps
1. Accept your Offer of Admission
2. Reserve your spot in residence
Submit your Residence Community Ranking Form and your residence deposit by 11:59 p.m. EDT on June 1.
3. Attend our open house in May
Ask questions, chat with students, tour residences, and more at our open house in late May. If you're admitted, you'll receive an email invitation.
A place to call home
Get set for school
- Get tips from current Waterloo students about making the most of your university experience.
- Learn how to prepare for co-op.
- In June, we'll email you about your fall term class schedule.
- Join us for your faculty's 101 Day during the summer. If you can't attend, there are sessions during Orientation for students from outside Ontario.
Show your Warrior pride
- The International Student Guide offers tips on preparing for Waterloo.
- If you've been admitted to co-op, apply for a work permit at the same time you apply for a study permit.
- If you're under 18, visit the Government of Canada website to learn about custodians.
- If you've received an offer of admission and need to prepay your tuition as part of your study permit application, please use our fee estimator.