Congratulations and welcome to Waterloo! All of your hard work has paid off and it's time to celebrate your achievements.
Your next steps
1. Reserve your spot in your program
2. Reserve your spot in residence
Submit your Residence Community Ranking Form and your residence deposit by 11:59 p.m. EDT on June 3.
3. Attend our open house for admitted students
Ask your last-minute questions, tour residences, and more at our admitted student open house in late May. You'll receive an email invitation in May.
A place to call home
Get set for school
- In June, we'll email you about your fall term class schedule.
- Join us for your faculty's 101 Day. If you can't attend, there are special welcome sessions during Orientation for students from outside Ontario.
- Participate in Orientation – your official welcome held the first week of September.
- Review our tips for new students and learn how to prepare for co-op.
Show your Warrior pride
- The International Student Guide offers tips on preparing for Waterloo.
- If you've been admitted to co-op, apply for a work permit at the same time you apply for a study permit.
- If you're under 18, visit the Government of Canada website to learn about custodians.
- If you've received an offer of admission and need to prepay your tuition as part of your study permit application, please use our fee estimator.