Congratulations and welcome to Waterloo! All of your hard work has paid off and it's time to celebrate your achievements.
Next steps in becoming a Waterloo student
- Accept your Offer of Admission by 11:59 p.m. EDT on June 3.
- If you plan to live in residence, submit your Residence Community Ranking Form and residence deposit by 11:59 p.m. EDT on June 3.
- Meet the conditions listed on your Offer of Admission.
If you haven't submitted your Admission Information Form (AIF), you should still do so because some scholarships are awarded based on the AIF.
If you're interested in living at Conrad Grebel University College, they require a separate residence application.
- See what first year might cost using our budget calculator.
- View deadlines for paying your fees.
- Scholarships, bursaries, RESPs, and how to pay your fees.
A place to call home
Get set for school
- In June, we'll email you about creating or viewing your fall term class schedule.
- Attend your faculty's 101 Day if you’re near Waterloo in the summer. If you can't attend, there are special welcome sessions during Orientation for students from outside Ontario.
- Plan to attend Orientation – your official welcome held the first week of September.
- Review our helpful tips and learn how to prepare for co-op.