Congratulations and welcome to Waterloo! All of your hard work has paid off and it's time to celebrate your achievements.
Your next steps
1. Accept your Offer of Admission
2. Reserve your spot in residence
Submit your Residence Community Ranking Form and your residence deposit by 11:59 p.m. EDT on June 1.
- If you’ve been offered an entrance scholarship or bursary, you can find details in your Quest account. Look for the Entrance Awards tab beside the name of your program.
- See what first year might cost using our student budget calculator.
- Tips on using scholarships, co-op earnings, and more to help pay for your university education.
A place to call home
Get set for school
- Get tips from current Waterloo students about making the most of your university experience.
- Learn how to prepare for co-op.
- In June, we'll email you about your fall term class schedule.
- Let's get you Waterloo Ready. We're here to help guide you every step of the way - through the next few months and into your first year as a Waterloo Warrior.
Show your Warrior pride
- The International Student Guide offers tips on preparing for Waterloo.
- If you've been admitted to co-op, apply for a work permit at the same time you apply for a study permit.
- If you're under 18, visit the Government of Canada website to learn about custodians.
- If you've received an offer of admission and need to prepay your tuition as part of your study permit application, please use our fee estimator.