View our admission requirements which range from low 80s to the mid-90s.
Once you've applied
- Review our tips for understanding university admission requirements.
- Check out our video series about common admission questions.
- Visit our Beyond Ideas website to view the six steps of applying for admission to an Ontario university.
COVID-19 and the application process
We recognize that the global pandemic has had a profound impact upon your school experience as you prepare to apply to university. In many schools and regions, access to courses, testing, and extracurricular activities have been limited. We’ll review all applications for admission with that in mind and endeavour to assess each application fairly.
How we'll review applications
- We can make offers of admission based on your Grade 11 marks and any Grade 12 classes you’ve completed.
- If you don’t have a Grade 12 mark yet for a course that’s required for admission, we’ll consider the corresponding Grade 11 course until we receive your Grade 12 marks.
- We can review your application without having all your final marks as long as you’re registered in the Grade 12 courses required for the program you’ve applied to.
We’ll continue to monitor the impact of the pandemic on schools in Canada and globally and be as flexible as we can be to minimize the impact of any disruption on your application.