A degree from the University of Waterloo opens doors for your career and for further education.
Explore careers before you graduate
Not sure what careers interest you? Have a career in mind and just need the experience to get you there? Let Waterloo's co-op program get you there. With 5 or 6 co-op work terms, you can explore different careers or gain in-depth experience and responsibility by spending multiple work terms with an employer.
Med school? MBA? A specialized master's program?
With a Waterloo degree, you'll be ready to apply to a graduate or professional degree at other top universities across Canada and internationally.
Apply to one of our 190 master's and doctoral programs right here at Waterloo or continue your education in areas such as
- education/teaching, law, or business
- medicine, nursing, pharmacy, optometry, physiotherapy, and more
- specialized programs within your area of interest
Earning your degree is just a start
We can help to launch your career and to move up once you're established. As a Waterloo graduate, you'll have lifelong access to
- career advice and job postings through our Centre for Career Action
- networking events where you can tap into the hidden job market
- professional development courses to enhance your skills
- services from Waterloo's Alumni Relations office to help you succeed
- the on-campus Accelerator Centre or Velocity entrepreneurship programs to help launch your business idea
Make career contacts at Canada's largest career fair for university and college students, co-hosted by the University of Waterloo.