Practice your networking skills at the largest career fair in the country!
Twice a year, we team up with Partnerships for Employment (P4E) along with other local universities to host the largest career and job fair events of its kind for students in the country.
Check the P4E website for specific dates and mark your calendars for these upcoming events:
Virtual Career Fair 2021
|Date:||September 29, 2021|
|Time:||9:00 am – 5:00 pm EDT|
|Where:||Online using the Careers4Canada virtual fair platform https://www.careers4canada.com/Events/P4ECareer|
|Entry:||Admission is restricted to students and alumni from a degree/diploma program at Conestoga College, the University of Guelph, the University of Waterloo or Wilfrid Laurier University. A valid email address from the institution you attend or attended is required to register for the event.|
In today's economy, there has never been a better time than now to start thinking about your career path. With 26 years of experience hosting employers and students from across North America, we’re excited to transition to this online platform. Our goal remains the same: to connect you with employers, seeking the best and the brightest people for co-op, full-time, part-time, or summer positions in their organization.
Speak to prospective employers about job prospects. Students and alumni from all programs are encouraged to attend this virtual fair as a networking opportunity. Visit the P4E website for a full list of organizations that will be at the virtual fair.
Job Fair tips & tricks:
- Log into Careers4Canada a few days before the fair and watch the four-minute instructional video to learn how to navigate the platform.
- Edit your profile to include your degree, resume and/or portfolio samples for employers to learn more about you.
- View the list of participating organizations before the fair and identify which employers you're interested in learning more about.
- Check out employer's profiles! Here you can find information about the company, current job postings, website links and more.
- Looking for general information about a company? Make use of the public chat room to see previous Q&A and ask any general questions you may have.
- Interested in a position and believe you're a great candidate for the role? Send a private message to an employer and make use of your elevator pitch!
Job Fair (first week in February, annually)
Meet employers hiring for co-op, full-time, part-time, permanent or contract openings. Students and alumni from all programs are encouraged to attend this fair as a networking opportunity. Visit the P4E website closer to the date for a full list of organizations that will be at the event.