Contact our Visitors Centre
Questions about your application, transcripts, or admission status? Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 519-888-4567, ext. 43106 (please include your first and last name and Waterloo student ID number if you have one).
- Learn about documents we require and how to send them or review our admissions FAQs.
- If you're applying to part-time studies or online learning and have questions, contact email@example.com or 519-888-4567, ext. 33548.
Wondering about courses, co-op, careers, student experience, further education, or applying? We're here to help!
Not sure which faculty offers your program(s) of interest? View a list of programs by faculty.
Faculty of Arts, includes Accounting and Financial Management
Programs: Honours Arts, Honours Arts and Business, Social Development Studies, plus 29 Arts majors
- Samantha Boehmer, 519-888-4567, ext. 47581
Accounting and Financial Management (AFM)
- Kelly Millar, 519-888-4567, ext. 36303
Global Business and Digital Arts (GBDA)
- Lauren Kochanowski, 519-888-4567, ext. 23004
Social Development Studies (SDS)
- Margaret Girodat, 519-884-4404, ext. 28638
Faculty of Engineering, School of Architecture
Faculty of Environment
Programs: Environment and Business; Environment, Resources and Sustainability; Geography and Aviation; Geography and Environmental Management; Geomatics; International Development; Knowledge Integration; Planning
- Graham Barnes, 519-888-4567, ext. 42787
Faculty of Health
Programs: Health Sciences, Kinesiology, Public Health, Recreation and Leisure Studies, Recreation and Sport Business, Therapeutic Recreation
- 519-888-4567, ext. 46220
Faculty of Mathematics, includes Computer Science
Faculty of Science
- Katelyn Doerbecker, 519-888-4567, ext. 46243
Computing and Financial Management (CFM)
- Aziza Chaudhry, 519-888-4567, ext. 46537
Residence and University Colleges
You have three main options for living: Waterloo's main residences, four University Colleges (located on campus), and off-campus accommodation.
Main Waterloo residences
Columbia Lake Village-South, Mackenzie King Village, Ron Eydt Village, UW Place, and Village 1
University College residences
Located on Waterloo's campus, each University College is a smaller community with its own character and distinctive programs where you can get involved and contribute. You can live at one of the University Colleges regardless of which program you're in.
Conrad Grebel University College
Renison University College
St. Jerome's University
St. Paul's University College
Off-Campus Housing Office
Scholarships, bursaries, OSAP, and other financial aid
- Student Awards and Financial Aid website or 519-888-4567, ext. 33583
- Due to the complex nature of financial aid, please contact us by phone or visit us on campus in The Centre, located on the ground floor of Needles Hall, so that we can work with you to ensure that you receive an accurate and complete response.
- Estimate your first-year costs and resources using our student budget calculator.
Submitting application documents
All documents required for admission should be submitted online. If you need to send documents by mail, they should come directly from your school or test centre and be mailed to
Office of the Registrar
University of Waterloo
200 University Ave W
Waterloo ON N2L 3G1 CANADA
If possible, please include your full name, program(s) applied to, Waterloo ID number, and OUAC (Ontario Universities' Application Centre) reference number.