Questions about your application, transcripts, admissions status, or transferring to Waterloo? Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 519-888-4567, ext. 43106 (please include your first and last name and Waterloo student ID number if you have one).
- Learn about documents we require and how to send them or review our admissions FAQs.
- If you're applying to part-time studies or online learning and have questions, contact email@example.com or 519-888-4567, ext. 33548.
Wondering about courses, admission requirements, co-op, careers, student experience, further education, transferring to Waterloo, or anything else about our programs? We're here to help!
Not sure which faculty offers your program(s) of interest? View a list of programs by faculty.
Faculty of Applied Health Sciences
Faculty of Arts, includes Accounting and Financial Management
Programs: Honours Arts, Honours Arts and Business, Social Development Studies, plus 29 Arts majors
- Samantha Boehmer, 519-888-4567, ext. 47581
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Accounting and Financial Management (AFM)
- Kelly Millar, 519-888-4567, ext. 36303
- Email email@example.com
Global Business and Digital Arts (GBDA)
- Lauren Kochanowski, 519-888-4567, ext. 23004
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Social Development Studies (SDS)
- Lauren Zalewski, 519-884-4404, ext. 28638
- Email email@example.com
Faculty of Engineering, School of Architecture
Faculty of Environment
Programs: Environment and Business; Environment, Resources and Sustainability; Geography and Aviation; Geography and Environmental Management; Geomatics; International Development; Knowledge Integration; Planning
- Graham Barnes, 519-888-4567, ext. 42787
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Faculty of Mathematics, includes Computer Science
Faculty of Science
- Katelyn Doerbecker, 519-888-4567, ext. 46243
- Email email@example.com
Computing and Financial Management (CFM)
- Heather Steinmetz, 519-888-4567, ext. 37033
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Residence and off-campus housing
You have three main options for living: Waterloo's main residences, four University Colleges (also located on campus), and off-campus accommodation.
Main Waterloo residences
Columbia Lake Village-South, Mackenzie King Village, Ron Eydt Village, UW Place, and Village 1
University College residences
Located on Waterloo's campus, each University College is a smaller community with its own character and distinctive programs where you can get involved and contribute.
Conrad Grebel University College
Renison University College
St. Jerome's University
St. Paul's University College
Off-Campus Housing Office
Scholarships, bursaries, OSAP, and other financial aid
- Student Awards and Financial Aid website or 519-888-4567, ext. 33583
- Due to the complex nature of financial aid, please contact us by phone or visit us on campus in The Centre, located on the ground floor of Needles Hall, so that we can work with you to ensure that you receive an accurate and complete response.
- Estimate your first-year costs and resources using our student budget calculator.
All documents required for admission should be submitted online. If you need to send documents by mail, they should come directly from your school or test centre and be mailed to
Office of the Registrar
University of Waterloo
200 University Ave W
Waterloo ON N2L 3G1 CANADA
If possible, please include your full name, program(s) applied to, Waterloo ID number, and OUAC (Ontario Universities' Application Centre) reference number.