- Contact our Visitors Centre
- 519-888-4567, ext. 43614 (8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., Monday to Friday)
Questions about your application, transcripts, admissions status, or transferring to Waterloo? Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 519-888-4567, ext. 43106 (please include your first and last name and Waterloo student ID number if you have one).
- Learn about documents we require and how to send them or review our admissions FAQs.
- If you're applying to part-time studies or online learning and have questions, contact email@example.com or 519-888-4567, ext. 33548.
Questions about programs
Faculty of Applied Health Sciences
Programs: Health Studies, Kinesiology, Public Health, Recreation and Leisure Studies, Recreation and Sport Business, Therapeutic Recreation, Tourism Development
- Pamela Hurvid, 519-888-4567, ext. 36220
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org or visit the Applied Health Sciences website
Faculty of Arts
Programs: Honours Arts, Honours Arts and Business, Social Development Studies, plus 23 Arts majors
Accounting and Financial Management (AFM)
Global Business and Digital Arts (GBDA)
- Lauren Kochanowski, 519-888-4567, ext. 23004
- Email email@example.com or visit the GBDA website
Social Development Studies (SDS)
Faculty of Engineering
- Engineering Info Line, 519-888-4567, ext. 30309
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org or visit the Engineering website
School of Architecture
- Donna Woolcott, 519-888-4567, ext. 27604
- Email email@example.com or visit the Architecture website
Faculty of Environment
Programs: Environment and Business; Environment, Resources and Sustainability; Geography and Aviation; Geography and Environmental Management; Geomatics; International Development; Knowledge Integration; Planning
Faculty of Mathematics
David R. Cheriton School of Computer Science
- Computer Science Recruitment Coordinator, 519-888-4567, ext. 35144
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org or visit the Computer Science website
Faculty of Science
- Katelyn Doerbecker, 519-888-4567, ext. 36243
- Email email@example.com or visit the Science website
Computing and Financial Management (CFM)
Residence and off-campus housing
You have three main options for living: Waterloo's main residences, four University Colleges (also located on campus), and off-campus accommodation.
Main Waterloo residences
Columbia Lake Village-South, Mackenzie King Village, Ron Eydt Village, UW Place, and Village 1
University College residences
Located on Waterloo's campus, each University College is a smaller community with its own character and distinctive programs where you can get involved and contribute.
Conrad Grebel University College
Renison University College
St. Jerome's University
St. Paul's University College
Off-Campus Housing Office
Scholarships, bursaries, OSAP, and other financial aid
- Student Awards and Financial Aid website or 519-888-4567, ext. 33583
- Due to the complex nature of financial aid, please contact us by phone or visit us on campus in The Centre, located on the ground floor of Needles Hall, so that we can work with you to ensure that you receive an accurate and complete response.
- Estimate your first-year costs and resources using our student budget calculator.
All documents required for admission should be submitted online. If you need to send documents by mail, they should come directly from your school or test centre and be mailed to
Office of the Registrar
University of Waterloo
200 University Ave W
Waterloo ON N2L 3G1 CANADA
If possible, please include your full name, program(s) applied to, Waterloo ID number, and OUAC (Ontario Universities' Application Centre) reference number.