General questions? Not sure who to contact?
Our Visitors Centre would be happy to help. We're open 8:30 am - 4:30 pm Monday to Friday and 9 am to 4 pm most Saturdays.
Email email@example.com or call 519-888-4567, ext. 33614
Online chat (during business hours)
Questions about your program, applying, co-op, or careers?
Faculty of Applied Health Sciences
Programs: Health Studies, Kinesiology, Public Health, Recreation and Leisure Studies, Recreation and Sport Business, Therapeutic Recreation, Tourism Development
- Leanne Wright, 519-888-4567, ext. 36220
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org or visit the Applied Health Sciences website
Faculty of Arts
Honours Arts, Honours Arts and Business, Social Development Studies, plus 23 Arts majors
Accounting and Financial Management (AFM)
Global Business and Digital Arts (GBDA)
Janine Dietrich, 519-888-4567, ext. 23004
Faculty of Engineering
- Engineering Info Line, 519-888-4567, ext. 30309
- Visit the Engineering website or email email@example.com
School of Architecture
- Colleen Richter, 519-888-4567, ext. 27604
- Visit the Architecture website or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Faculty of Environment
Programs: Environment and Business; Environment, Resources and Sustainability; Geography and Aviation; Geography and Environmental Management; Geomatics; International Development; Knowledge Integration; Planning
- Christina Pope, 519-888-4567, ext. 32787
- Email email@example.com or visit the Environment website
Faculty of Mathematics
David R. Cheriton School of Computer Science
- Computer Science Advisors, 519-888-4567, ext. 35144
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org or visit the Computer Science website
Faculty of Science
Computing and Financial Management (CFM)
Detailed questions? Contact one of the areas below.
Your application, transcripts, or admissions status
Contact our Undergraduate Admissions team. Please include your full name and/or Waterloo student ID number.
- Applying to full-time studies? Contact email@example.com or 519-888-4567, ext. 33106.
- Applying to Part-time Studies or Online Learning? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 519-888-4567, ext. 33548.
- You can also learn about submitting your transcripts or review our admissions FAQs.
- Applications to Waterloo are handled by the Ontario Universities' Application Centre.
Residence and off-campus housing
You have 3 main options for living: Waterloo's main residences (commonly known as the Villages), 4 University Colleges (also located on campus), and off-campus accommodation.
Main Waterloo residences
Columbia Lake Village-South, Mackenzie King Village, New Residence Building, Ron Eydt Village, UW Place, and Village 1
Located on Waterloo's campus, each University College is a smaller community with its own character and distinctive programs where you can get involved and contribute.
Conrad Grebel University College
Renison University College
St. Jerome's University
St. Paul's University College
Off-Campus Housing Office
Scholarships, bursaries, financial aid, and fees
- Student Awards and Financial Aid website or 519-888-4567, ext. 33583
- Due to the complex nature of financial aid, please contact us by phone or come in to Needles Hall room 2001 so that we can work with you to ensure that you receive an accurate and complete response.
- Estimate your tuition fees using our budget calculator.
Transferring from college or another university
- If you've studied at college or another university, please contact us at email@example.com.
University of Waterloo mailing address
Office of the Registrar
University of Waterloo
200 University Ave W
Waterloo ON N2L 3G1 CANADA
If possible, please include your full name, program(s) applied to, Waterloo ID number, and OUAC (Ontario Universities' Application Centre) reference number.