Log in to Quest
Once you’ve activated your Quest user ID and password, you’ll be able to log in to Quest and complete your Admission Information Form or check your application status.
- Your Quest user ID is not your Waterloo ID number. Your user ID will be up to 8 characters and will be a combination of your first and last name.
- Your Waterloo ID number is an 8-digit number that starts with a 2 and was emailed to you when we received your application.
View your application and/or AIF status
Once you've logged into Quest, you can view the status of your application. Click on Student Center and then Admissions. Click the program name(s) to see your application status.
You can edit and save your Admission Information Form as many times as you like, as long as the deadline for submitting your AIF has not passed. The admissions committee will not see your AIF until you click submit.
If you need to send us documents such as transcripts or English language scores, you can use Quest to see if we've received those documents.
English language test scores
Log in to your Quest account, click on Admissions, and look under the "Test Summary" section. When your official English Language Test Score has been received from the testing centre, you will see this entered here.
Log in to your Quest account. The programs you have applied to will be listed. Click on "Documents" and you will see the schools you have listed as your previous institutions.
- If you see the 'upload' button beside the school name, this means that we have not received any documents.
- If you have a pdf copy of your transcript, you can upload it. Watch our video about how to upload documents.
- You can only use the upload feature once. Subsequent transcripts must be sent via email or mailed.
- If you or your school sent a transcript by mail, fax, or email, the date we received it will appear beside the school and the ‘upload’ link will not appear.
- Each time a transcript is added to your application file, the date received will be updated.