The Bachelor of Social Work (BSW) program, offered as a full-time or part-time professional degree program, will prepare you for ethical, critically reflective, anti-oppressive, competent and accountable social work practice.

The program is offered by Renison University College, located on Waterloo's main campus. Your degree will be awarded by the University of Waterloo.

Admission requirements




What courses will you take?

    Careers of Social Work graduates

    • Children's Service Worker, Children's Aid Society
    • Social Worker, Ministry of Children and Youth Services
    • Teacher, Brigadoon Public School
    • Area Counsellor, Veterans Affairs Canada
    • Children's Service Worker, Catholic Children's Aid Society
    • Intake Worker, Children's Aid Society
    • Rehabilitation Counsellor, Rehabilitation Management Inc.
    • Crisis Support Worker, Canadian Mental Health Association
    • Social Worker, Family & Children's Services Guelph/Wellington County
    • Social Worker, Kinark Child and Family Services

    Ready to learn more?