The Department of Recreation and Leisure Studies is a division of the Faculty of Health
We pride ourselves on providing an outstanding student experience - both inside and outside the classroom. At Waterloo, there are lots of opportunities to get involved and have new experiences.
- Get involved in Association of Health Students Undergraduate Members (AHSUM), the Faculty's student society
- Connect with your peers through the weCONNECTu mentorship program
- Participate in varsity or intramural sports
- Travel abroad on an international exchange
- Choose to live in a Campus Housing Living Learning Community for your first year and live with other first-year Faculty of Health classmates
Each student experience is unique. With a wide variety of extra-curricular experiences, we're sure you'll find your fit.