- Ph.D., University of Toronto (1994)
- M.Math., University of Waterloo (1985)
- B.Sc., University of Saskatchewan (1983)
- Performance Evaluation, Computer Systems and Networking
- Wireless Networking, The Internet of Things
- Sports Analytics
The University of Waterloo acknowledges that much of our work takes place on the traditional territory of the Neutral, Anishinaabeg and Haudenosaunee peoples. Our main campus is situated on the Haldimand Tract, the land granted to the Six Nations that includes six miles on each side of the Grand River. Our active work toward reconciliation takes place across our campuses through research, learning, teaching, and community building, and is co-ordinated within our Office of Indigenous Relations.