- You can check the CS Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) as your question may be answered there.
- For course enrolment questions, you can review the course selection page for information about access to courses, department consent, and waiting lists.
- You can attend our daily CS Advisor office hours from 2 p.m. to 3.30 p.m.
- You can contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If available, you can visit a CS advisor at DC 2136.
- To get in line to see a CS Advisor, go to https://oat.uwaterloo.ca/q/cs and log in. You'll get a "ticket" for your place in line.
- Continue to monitor that page for your position in the virtual line. You can also sit on the chairs in front of the TV monitor near DC 2136 and watch for your number to come up on the screen under an advisor's image.
- You will get a message saying that you're next in line. Wait outside the office when you receive this message.
- The webpage will update with the name of the advisor you have been assigned to see. Go to the office and see that advisor.
- If the line is full, you can try again the next business day. The line resets at 6 a.m. each morning.
|July 30-Aug 3||Brad||Collin||Jeff||Nomair||Carmen|
|Aug 6- Aug 10||Civic holiday - Office closed||Brad||Nomair||Jeff||Carmen|
|Aug 13-Aug 17||Nomair||Jeff||Collin||Brad||Jess|
|Aug 20-Aug 24||
|Aug 27-Aug 31||Office closed*|
*Note: CS Advising Office is closed from August 20-September 4 and any email sent during this time will not be received. Regular advising hours and email advising will begin on September 4.
- Brad Lushman
- Jeff Avery
- Carmen Bruni
- Alice Gao
- Jessica Leung
- Nomair Naeem
- Mark Petrick
- Collin Roberts
- Dave Tompkins
|Responsibility, advisor||Contact information|
|Exchanges and exchange students, Nomair Naeem||
|Double degree BBA/BCS students, Dave Tompkins||
|CFM students, Heather Steinmetz||DC 2121