If you or anyone you know experiences academic stress, difficult life events, or feelings like anxiety or depression, we strongly encourage you to seek support.
- Campus Wellness
Centre for Mental Health Research and Treatment — Accessible, mental health services for adults, adolescents, children and families in the Region of Waterloo
- Counselling Services — (519) 888-4567, extension 32655, Needles Hall North 2nd floor, (NH 2401): email@example.com
- MATES — one-to-one peer support program offered by WUSA in consultation with Campus Wellness: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Health Services — located across the creek from Student Life Centre, (519) 888-4096
- Good2Talk (24/7) — A free confidential helpline for post-secondary students
Call 1 (866) 925-5454
- Here 24/7 — A mental health and crisis service team
Call 1 (844) 437-3247
MENTAL HEALTH SUPPORT AND SUICIDE PREVENTION
Counselling Services, NH 2401 (expansion) ext. 32655
Counselling Services is a team of professionals that provides programming and services to help you lead a healthy and balanced life.
This online program aims at providing mental and behavioural health resources for students who need support outside of regular counselling hours and availability. The online tools provide support for adults to manage their depression, anxiety, and stress, and help them develop healthy life coping skills.
Order a PASS kit in preparation of your assignment deadlines, midterms, final exams and other times during the year that might prove more challenging in managing your stress.
UW MATES (Mentor Assistance Through Education and Support), inside Counselling Services, NH 2401 (expansion) ext. 32655
Counselling-based, one-to-one peer support program offered by the Federation of Students (FEDs) and Counselling Services.