In Computer Science, CS advisors have made modifications to the University’s procedures during the Add/Drop period for CS courses only. If you want a non-CS course (e.g., Math, electives, etc.), then please contact the department's advisor/staff of that course for an override. CS advisors are not able to override students into non-CS courses. 

If you are not able to enroll into a CS course, then the following expandable boxes may answer your questions: