UWaterloo BBA/BCS Double Degree Advisors
For all inquires relating to BBA/BCS double degree program, including academic advising, program information, equivalent WLU courses for the the business specialization (for students who transfer from BBA/BCS to CS single degree) can contact us by using our online form or meet with us during our office hours (see below).
- Single degree CS (BCS or BMath CS): If you have questions about the single degree BCS or BMath CS, then contact the CS advisors instead.
- BU/EC courses and LORIS: Please contact the BBA advisors with concerns related to BU/EC courses and/or LORIS.
- High School/Prospective students: Please see our Future Students page for more information or contact the Math Info Team on questions regarding admission.
For current BBA/BCS students, please complete the below form to submit your online inquiry.
- Book an appointment to meet with an advisor below. If you are a BBA/BCS student, then please use your "@uwaterloo.ca" email address when your schedule the appointment so that we can quickly find your record when you arrive for your appointment.
- Ignore the automated Google Calendar invite that the YouCanBook.Me site sends to you.
Use this Zoom link to meet with an advisor during your scheduled time.
- Cancellations: If can no longer attend at your scheduled time, then please cancel your appointment, out of courtesy for the advisors and your peers.
- Degree checks: If you would like to meet for a degree check, then please complete a checklist before the meeting and be ready to screen share your checklist with us during the meeting.