UWaterloo BBA/BCS Double Degree Advisors
For all inquires relating to BBA/BCS double degree program, including academic advising, program information, equivalent WLU courses for the BCS business specialization (for students who transfer from BBA/BCS to CS single degree), you can contact us by using our online form or meet with us during our office hours (see below). Otherwise, you may contact the below groups for assitance:
- Single degree CS (BCS or BMath CS): If you have questions about the single degree BCS or BMath CS, then contact the CS advisors instead.
- BU/EC courses and LORIS: Please contact the BBA advisors with concerns related to BU/EC courses and/or LORIS.
- High School/Prospective students: Please see our Future Students page for more information or contact the Math Info Team on questions regarding admission.
For current BBA/BCS students, please complete the below form to submit your online inquiry.
You may book an appointment to meet one-on-one with an advisor (below). Office hours are available on Wednesdays (online only), Tuesdays and Thursdays (online and in-person), except during holidays. For in-person meetings, please go to DC 3121 during your scheduled time.
If you are a UWaterloo student, then please use your "@uwaterloo.ca" email address and include your UW student ID number when you schedule the appointment so that we can quickly find your record.
- Cancellations: If can no longer attend at your scheduled time, then please cancel your appointment, out of courtesy for the advisors and your peers.
- Degree checks: If you would like to meet for a degree check, then please complete a checklist before the meeting. Please bring the checklist with you to the in-person meeting or be ready to screenshare your checklist online.