Individual selection from the mid-80s
- English Language Arts 30-1 -- A minimum grade of 75 is required
- Mathematics 30-1 -- A minimum grade of 75 is required
- Mathematics 31 -- A minimum grade of 75 is required
- High school diploma with 5 academic courses at the 30 or 31 level.
- For Grade 12 English (ELA 30-1), your final grade (blended school and exam mark) will be used.
- If you write a provincial exam for any subject other than ELA 30-1, your better grade, either your in-class school grade or your final grade (blended school and exam mark), will be used for admission and scholarship decisions.
- Physical Education 30 and Career and Technology Studies courses are not acceptable academic courses.
- For admission purposes, two 3-credit 30-level academic courses may be considered equivalent to one 5-credit 30-level academic course.
- Applicants will be required to complete an Accounting and Financial Management Admissions Assessment (AFMAA). Details will be emailed to you once you have applied.
- Accounting and Financial Management co-op work terms for international students on a Canadian study permit are limited. Study permit enrolment is limited.
- If your first language is not English, you may need to meet our English language requirements.
- An Admission Information Form is required for admission to this program. Instructions will be sent after we receive your application.
For more information
- Visit the Accounting and Financial Management web page
- Request a School of Accounting and Finance brochure
- Sign up for tips and articles written by our student ambassadors