Support from School of Pharmacy staff
Academic Advisor, Undergraduate Coordinator
Director of Admissions & Undergraduate Affairs
Administrative Coordinator, Graduate Studies & Research
Seek help from a medical professional
- UW Health Services Student Medical Clinic – 519-888-4096
- UW Counselling Services – 519-888-4567 ext. 32655
- Empower Me online counselling and life coach sessions
- Telehealth Ontario – 1-866-797-0000
Mental health crisis lines
- Free online mental health education More Feet on the Ground
Physical or verbal sexual assault support
Social media abuse
- Get advice from the UW Human Rights, Equity and Inclusion Unit
Academic resources to help set you up for success!
- UW Writing and Communication Centre – To assist in writing practice, support, and research.
- UW Student Success Office Learning Resources
- UW Assignment Planner – Breaks down projects into manageable steps based on your due dates.
- AccessAbility Services – Whether you have a known or unknown disability, illness, or condition, they can help you develop your individualized academic accommodation plan for all components of your academic career.
- Student Absence – Learn what to do when you are not well or experiencing extenuating circumstances.