Share your Warrior pride with thousands of future students and their families by being a student ambassador.
Each year the Visitors Centre hires students who
- are enthusiastic, energetic, and relate well to future students and their parents
- think Waterloo is an amazing school
- have excellent public speaking abilities
- have been involved in student-related activities at Waterloo
What do student ambassadors do?
- Provide virtual and in-person campus tours to future students.
- Work at events such as Fall and March Break Open House, the Ontario Universities' Fair, and You @ Waterloo Day
- The salary is $16 per hour. Ambassadors average 5 to 10 hours each week.
We are not currently accepting applications for ambassadors. Fill out this form and we will email you when we open applications during our next round of hiring, likely in fall 2023 or winter 2024.
Who can I contact for more information?
Visitors Centre Supervisor (South Campus Hall)
Marketing and Undergraduate Recruitment
University of Waterloo
(519) 888-4567, ext. 40486
Information and privacy: questions regarding the collection of information on this form can be directed to the form administrator.