Location: MC 2036
Facilitator: Moriah Pellowe, CTE
- Laura Williams, Applied Health Sciences
- Jason Lajoie, Arts
- Brandon DeHart, Engineering
- Shefaza Esmail, Engineering
- Farinaz Forouzannia, Math
Due to limited space in the workshop, preference to register will be given to those who will be teaching their own course in the upcoming terms.
- CTE has a new registration system called GoSignMeUp. Before you can register for a workshop, you need to create an account (one time only). Once you’ve created an account, you can register for this workshop.
- Participants will receive an attendance credit toward the Fundamentals program if they arrive on time and stay until the end of the event.
Many of our workshops have waiting lists, so if you've registered but can't attend, please cancel your registration well in advance through the registration system, so that someone else can fill your spot.
The University of Waterloo is committed to achieving barrier-free accessibility for persons with disabilities who are studying, working, or visiting at Waterloo. If you have questions concerning access, such as parking, building layouts, or obtaining information in alternative formats, or wish to request accommodations for a CTE workshop or event, please contact CTE via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or phone (ext. 33857) and include the session’s title and date. Our workshops typically involve a mix of presentation and discussion-based activities, and we encourage a scent-free environment. We also welcome accompanying assistants, interpreters, or note-takers; notify us if accommodations are needed in this regard. Please note that some accommodations may require time to arrange.
200 University Avenue West
Waterloo, ON N2L 3G1