Participants registered in the Fundamentals of University Teaching program will need to add themselves to the program course in LEARN. Access to this course is required in order to fully participate in the Fundamentals program.
The Fundamentals of University Teaching course in LEARN contains:
- online modules for workshops with a LEARN component (including workshop activities, discussion boards, and dropboxes)
- microteaching session information and lesson plan dropboxes
- important program policies
To add the Fundamentals course in LEARN:
- log in to Waterloo LEARN
- click the Self Registration link along the top of the System level Navbar
- locate the Fundamentals of University Teaching course in the list and click on it
- confirm that you wish to register in the course
- You now have access to the Fundamentals of University Teaching LEARN course and can access it from your class list under "ongoing courses"
Please note, if you enroll for a course you do not need access to you will have to contact firstname.lastname@example.org and request you be removed from the course.
If you have enrolled in the Fundamentals course but do not meet the registration requirements this course will be removed from your course homepage.