Tuesday, August 9, 2022
Congratulations to the latest recipients of the LITE Seed grants!
- Elena Neiterman, Jennifer Yessis, Natalie Chow, Josh Edmondstone, Zara Rafferty - Capturing student and instructor insights from the pandemic to develop guidelines on best teaching practices for post-pandemic course design and delivery in the Faculty of Health: A community-based approach
- Stacy Denton & Barb Bloemhof - Pedagogical Partnerships in the Arts First Classroom
- Mariam Mufti, Wayne Chang, Katherine Lithgow, Tracy Hilpert, Narveen Jandu, Elena Neiterman, Mary Robinson, Steffanie Scott, Diane Williams, Brendan Wylie-Toal, Jennifer Yessis - Creating, testing, and assessing a toolkit to help instructors integrate the Student-Led Independently Created Courses (SLICCs) framework
- Steffanie Scott - Learning from the Land: Developing Capacity for Place-Based Learning at the University of Waterloo
- Karen Cummings, Robert Hill, Steve Pfisterer - Connecting Collaborative Group Work and EDI Goals in Introductory Science Courses
- Mathieu Feagan, Marta Berbes, Elizabeth Cook, Mercy Borbor-Cordova, Maria Del Pilar Cornejo-Rodriguez, Nancy Grimm - Pedagogies for the Anthropocene: How can Self-Assessment Help Build Capacity for Transdisciplinary Teams-Based Approaches?
More information about the LITE grants program: deadlines and process