For some time now, we’ve heard from students that our co-op website needed a face-lift. And we couldn’t agree more!
Over the past few months, we’ve consulted with students and staff across campus to gather feedback on our website and brainstorm how to make it a more useful resource for current co-op students. Our own co-op students played a significant role in this project by helping us inform and implement changes to the structure and design of the site.
Now, our new site is set up to help current co-op students navigate the co-op process by laying out information in a more user-friendly way and focusing on the many supports and resources available across campus.Here are some examples of new, student-led changes you’ll find on our site:
- Condensed co-op process information (fewer buried pages, less duplication, less clicking)
- Condensed menu items (less scrolling)
- New co-op roles and responsibilities section (for a deeper look at your responsibilities as a co-op student, all in one place)
- New supports and resources section (for an overview of the supports available to you as a co-op student, all in one place)
- More design elements like photos, infographics and buttons to make it easier to navigate the site on desktop and mobile
We will be continuing our work on the co-op website over the coming months, and would love to hear any feedback and suggestions! To submit your feedback, please fill out our survey via this link.
If you have questions or need help navigating the new website, reach out to your co-op advisor.