General questions? Not sure who to contact?
Our Visitors Centre would be happy to help or to direct your question to the right person. We're open 8:30 am - 4:30 pm Monday to Friday and 9 am to 4 pm most Saturdays.
Questions about your program, applying, co-op, or careers?
Faculty of Applied Health Sciences
- Programs: Health Studies, Kinesiology, Public Health, Recreation and Leisure Studies, Recreation and Sport Business, Therapeutic Recreation, Tourism Development
- Pamela Hurvid, 519-888-4567, ext. 36220
- Visit the Applied Health Sciences website or email email@example.com
Faculty of Arts
- Programs: Accounting and Financial Management, Global Business and Digital Arts, Honours Arts, Honours Arts and Business, Social Development Studies, plus 23 Arts majors
- Samantha Wiebe, 519-888-4567, ext. 37581
- Visit the Arts website or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Accounting and Financial Management
Global Business and Digital Arts
Victoria Salim, 519-888-4567, ext. 23004
Faculty of Engineering and Software Engineering
- Engineering Info Line, 519-888-4567, ext. 30309
- Visit the Engineering website or email email@example.com
School of Architecture
- Donna Woolcott, 519-888-4567, ext. 27604
- Visit the Architecture website or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Faculty of Environment
- Programs: Environment and Business; Environment, Resources and Sustainability; Geography and Aviation; Geography and Environmental Management; Geomatics; International Development; Knowledge Integration; Planning
- Taylor Kerstens, 519-888-4567, ext. 32787
- Visit the Environment website or email email@example.com
Faculty of Mathematics
David R. Cheriton School of Computer Science
- Computer Science Advisors, 519-888-4567, ext. 35144
- Visit the Computer Science website or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Faculty of Science
Computing and Financial Management (CFM)
Detailed questions? Contact one of the areas below.
Your application, transcripts, or admissions status
Contact our Undergraduate Admissions team. Please include your full name and/or Waterloo student ID number.
- Applying to full-time studies? Contact 519-888-4567, ext. 33106 or email@example.com.
- Applying to Part-time Studies or Online Learning? Contact 519-888-4567, ext. 33548 or firstname.lastname@example.org or visit cel.uwaterloo.ca.
- You can also learn about submitting your transcripts or review our admissions FAQs.
- Apply through the Ontario Universities' Application Centre.
Waterloo's University Colleges
Located on Waterloo's campus, each University College is a smaller community with its own character and distinctive programs where you can get involved and contribute.
Conrad Grebel University College
Renison University College
St. Jerome’s University
St. Paul’s University College
Residence and off-campus housing
You have 3 main options for living: Waterloo's main residences (commonly known as the Villages), 4 University Colleges (also located on campus), and off-campus accommodation.
Main Waterloo residences
Columbia Lake Village-South, Mackenzie King Village, Ron Eydt Village, UW Place, and Village 1
Conrad Grebel University College residence
Renison University College residence
519-884-4404, ext. 28610 or 28611 or email@example.com
St. Jerome's University residence
St. Paul's University College residence
Off-Campus Housing Office
Scholarships, bursaries, financial aid, and fees
- Student Awards and Financial Aid website or 519-888-4567, ext. 33583
- Due to the complex nature of financial aid, please contact us by phone or come in to Needles Hall room 2001 so that we can work with you to ensure that you receive an accurate and complete response.
- View tuition and fees using our budget calculator.
Transferring from college or another university
- If you've studied at college or another university, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Campus tours and open houses
University of Waterloo mailing address
Office of the Registrar
University of Waterloo
200 University Ave W
Waterloo ON N2L 3G1 CANADA
If possible, please include your full name, program(s) applied to, Waterloo ID number, and OUAC (Ontario Universities' Application Centre) reference number.