You’ll be notified via your WaterlooWorks dashboard if you’ve been selected for an interview, and most times will also receive a WaterlooWorks message.
Be sure to check your WaterlooWorks dashboard often for any interview notices!
Once you’ve been selected for an interview, you’ll be able to choose or confirm the timeslot that works best for you, based on the options are available.
To select a timeslot:
- From your dashboard, scroll to the “My interviews to schedule” section
- Select “Click to schedule”
- Review the interview details, then click “Book my interview time”
- Click the timeslot that works best for you
- NOTE: You must choose a timeslot at least one day before your interview, or one will be chosen for you.
If you don’t see a schedule of options listed in this section, an interview timeslot has already been selected for you. You’ll need to “Confirm” the interview by following the steps below:
To confirm an interview timeslot that’s been booked for you:
- Click the “Interviews” tab on the dashboard
- Click “View” to open your booked interviews
- Click “View” next to the job you need to confirm the interview for
- Select “Confirm” near the bottom of your page
To view or change an interview timeslot:
- Click the “Interviews” tab from your dashboard
- Click “Reschedule interview”
Remember: you are required to attend all scheduled interviews, regardless of their status as “Confirmed” or “Unconfirmed.” Be sure to check your WaterlooWorks dashboard often for any interview notices!