At certain points throughout your work term, we will ask you to update your work term record within WaterlooWorks.
To update information within your work term record:
- From your WaterlooWorks dashboard, click “View Work Term Record”
- Scroll down and select the appropriate category under “Work Term Details”
- Work-term details
- My contact and travel info
- Work term recap
- Select either “Create Record” or “Edit Record”
- Complete all fields and click “Save”
- You can choose to print the form by clicking “Print”
|Form||When you will be prompted to submit||Details|
|Work term details||At the start of the work term||Confirms basic information about your new job.|
|My contact and travel info||At the start of the work term||Lets us know where and how to contact you throughout the work term.|
|eCheckin||Mid-way through the work term||Lets us know how your work term is progressing.|
|Performance evaluation||Near the end of the work term||
Your supervisor must submit the form, but you can review and add comments after your supervisor has completed the evaluation.
|Work term recap||At the end of the work term||Allows you to reflect on your completed work term and plans for your next work term.|
"Work term recap" is a feature of WaterlooWorks that was developed in consultation with various Waterloo student societies. This feature allows students to anonymously rate their work term experiences to help future students make their decisions and help employers receive feedback.
Once we've collected enough response data to ensure our respondents' anonymity, this information will be available for students and employers to review. So if you're finishing a work term, don't forget to submit a rating! The more responses we receive, the sooner we can release the data (and the richer it will be).
To rate your work term:
- Click the blue "View Work Term Record" button, located within the "Co-op Sequence Summary" table on the right side of your dashboard.
- Scroll down to the "Work Term Details" tab and click "Work term recap."
Click the blue "Create Record" button.
Respond to the 10 questions on the form.
To give us feedback about this feature, let us know in the WaterlooWorks survey.
The end-of-term performance evaluation is completed by your supervisor to fulfil the evaluation process. There is a section on the evaluation form where you can provide your comments about your work term.
Use the following instructions to enter your comments:
- From your WaterlooWorks dashboard, select "View Detail" in the "Hire Waterloo Co-op Summary" section.
- Scroll down and select "Performance Evaluation" under "Work Term Details."
- If your work-term evaluation is missing, please check with your supervisor on the status of your evaluation or contact the WaterlooWorks Help Desk.
- Click "Edit Performance Evaluation" to edit the "Student Comments" section of the form (you cannot edit the information your supervisor entered).
- Enter your comments and click "Save."