- Employees participating in benefits should ensure their address on Workday is current
- Your new Green Shield Canada membership kits and ID cards will be mailed based on the address on file
- Please update your address in Workday before November 21
On January 1, 2023, the University’s provider for extended health and dental benefits is changing from Canada Life to Green Shield Canada. Welcome kits with new benefit ID cards will be delivered to home addresses of plan members (eligible employees and retirees) by Green Shield Canada in early December 2022.
If you have moved recently, or haven’t confirmed your address in Workday for some time, we are asking that all employees with benefits ensure their address listed in Workday is current and accurate to avoid any unnecessary delays in receiving their welcome kits from Green Shield Canada.
Please update your address before Monday, November 21, 2022 when we will begin sharing address information with Green Shield Canada
If you need to update or confirm your address in Workday, you can do so by:
- Logging into the Workday website
- Click on the Profile Icon on the upper right screen
- Next, select “View Profile”
- Select “Contact” on the left side menu
- If the address is accurate, no change is needed. If it is out of date, select “Edit” above the Home Contact Information
- Each section will have a pencil edit icon to change existing information
- or you can click Add for new information.
- Once done, click submit.
You can also find this information in the Workday employee guide on updating your contact info. (Authentication required).
Thank you for your co-operation. If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com