Arts Transfer Credit Application Form for Non-Arts Outgoing Exchange Students

If you are a student in the faculty of Engineering, Enviroment, Health, Math, or Science going away on exchange, please use this form to submit your ARTS Course Approval/Transfer Credit requests.

If you are an Arts student going away on exchange, please see the Exchange Course Approvals web page for information on how to submit your Course Approval/Transfer Credit requests.

Information and privacy: questions regarding the collection of information on this form can be directed to the form administrator.

Have you been matched to go on exchange? * (required)
Input the name of the school you will be attending while on exchange.
If available, input the Course Code here
Host School Credit System
Please specify the credit system used at the Partner school you will attend
Please input the credit weight of the course
Copy and paste the course description here
UWaterloo Credit Requested * (required)