Psychology, the study of mind and behaviour, is one of today's most exciting and rapidly advancing scientific frontiers.
We are committed to providing a high quality educational experience for students that broadly represents the exciting field of psychology. In our program you will explore topics such as:
- how people perceive the world, make decisions, and think creatively
- the causes and treatment of depression and anxiety disorders
- the nature of memory and attention
- acquisition of linguistic, cognitive, and social abilities in infants and young children
- relationship dynamics and intergroup processes
- communication and persuasion
- cultural influences on behaviour
- cognitive factors that influence reading disabilities and attention disorders in children
- neural and physiological processes in human cognition, emotion, and behaviour
- workplace motivation, employee stress, negotiation dynamics, and leadership
You'll gain insight into the ways this knowledge can be used to solve problems experienced by individuals, families, teams, organizations, and society.