Psychology, the study of mind and behaviour, is one of today's most exciting and rapidly advancing scientific frontiers.
We are committed to providing a high quality educational experience for students that broadly represents the exciting field of psychology. In our program you will explore topics such as:
- how people perceive the world, make decisions, and think creatively
- the causes and treatment of depression and anxiety disorders
- the nature of memory and attention
- acquisition of linguistic, cognitive, and social abilities in infants and young children
- relationship dynamics and intergroup processes
- communication and persuasion
- cultural influences on behaviour
- cognitive factors that influence reading disabilities and attention disorders in children
- neural and physiological processes in human cognition, emotion, and behaviour
- workplace motivation, employee stress, negotiation dynamics, and leadership
You'll gain insight into the ways this knowledge can be used to solve problems experienced by individuals, families, teams, organizations, and society.
Last updated: August 10, 2018