You’re invited to learn about tools and strategies to help improve the success of a SSHRC grant application by attending some or all of these workshops for faculty. Hosted by the Office of Research, these SSHRC Tools and Resources Training (START) workshops will cover the most challenging sections of a typical SSHRC grant application.
All sessions will run from 1 - 3 p.m. in Hagey Hall, 373.
Please register as seating is limited.
- Tuesday, July 16 - Crafting compelling objectives (with optional boot camp writing session from 3 to 4 p.m)
- Thursday, July 18 - Mastering methodologies
- Thursday, July 25 - Knockout knowledge mobilization plans
- Wednesday, July 31 - Stellar student training plans
- Thursday, August 8 - Bringing your budget "A game"
- Tuesday, August 13 - Articulating impacts in the Social Sciences and Humanities
For more information, please contact Ruth Knechtel.