Location: EV1 241
Facilitator: Stephanie White (CTE)
This consultation session is designed for GS 902 participants who have completed the Teaching Dossier workshop and are intending on completing their dossier in the near future. The consultation session is designed to assist you in the final preparation of the dossier by leading you through several exercises with a partner to establish a solid teaching philosophy statement which carries through your entire dossier.
To prepare for this consultation session, you need to:
- Upload a copy of your own completed teaching philosophy statement into the dropbox by the deadline stated in Waterloo LEARN.
- Bring a hard copy of your teaching philosophy statement and any supporting materials (i.e., draft sections of dossiers, appendices, completed first draft of full dossier) you wish to include in your dossier to the session.
- Complete the Pre-Consultation Session Activity as outline in the course in Waterloo LEARN
- Registration is required. Difficulty registering? Read our registration help guide.
- Registration is limited to CUT participants enrolled in GS902 who have completed the Teaching Dossiers CTE113 workshop.
Many of our workshops have waiting lists, so if you've registered but can't attend, please notify us 24 hours in advance (at email@example.com ) so that we can give your spot to someone else.
The University of Waterloo is committed to achieving barrier-free accessibility for persons with disabilities who are studying, working, or visiting at Waterloo. If you have questions concerning access, such as parking, building layouts, or obtaining information in alternative formats, or wish to request accommodations for a CTE workshop or event, please contact CTE via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or phone (ext. 33857) and include the session’s title and date. Our workshops typically involve a mix of presentation and discussion-based activities, and we encourage a scent-free environment. We also welcome accompanying assistants, interpreters, or note-takers; notify us if accommodations are needed in this regard. Please note that some accommodations may require time to arrange.