Application deadlines for September 2019
- For most programs: March 29
- Accounting and Financial Management: February 1
- Architecture: February 1
- all Faculty of Engineering programs: February 1
- all Faculty of Mathematics programs, including Computer Science: February 1
- Conditional Admission to Pharmacy: January 14
- Chinese partnership agreements (China 2+2, 3+2, 2+1+1): March 30
If you're an Ontario high school student, you should follow the application timelines provided by your school.
A deadline may be extended if a program is not yet full. Applications received after the deadline will be processed only if spaces are available.
Application deadlines for international students are the same as those listed above.
Deadlines for sending transcripts, documents
If you're an Ontario high school student, your grades will be sent to us automatically. All other students must send us transcripts and documents such as English language tests, and Admission Information Form.
|Most programs||April 5, 2019|
|all Faculty of Engineering programs||March 1, 2019|
|all Faculty of Mathematics programs||March 1, 2019|
|Accounting and Financial Management||March 1, 2019|
|Architecture||March 1, 2019|
How to submit official documents that can be used in the admissions process.