First-year courses and beyond
September to December
January to April or May to August
* Milestones and courses with deadlines for successful completion are shown in the terms where they are normally completed. Work-term report courses (WKRPT 201, WKRPT 301, WKRPT 401) are considered milestones with deadlines for successful completion
After first year
- See the range of courses available in Electrical and Computer Engineering.
- View all the courses required for your degree.
Sample upper-year courses
Advisors are here to help
You might have a lot of questions. We're here to help! If you have questions, email our admissions staff who would be happy to assist.
Once you're a Waterloo student, you'll have access to academic advisors who can help you
- determine your class and lab schedule,
- select options and specializations,
- ensure that you're meeting the requirements for your degree, and more.