In the Faculty of Health, we recognize that an outstanding student experience should go far beyond the lecture hall.
There are a wealth of experiences waiting for you to explore:
- Get involved in the Association of Health Students Undergraduate Members (AHSUM), our faculty student society
- Stay fit through campus sports and recreation, with two athletic centres and approximately 250 recreation programs
- Take part in an international exchange
- Connect with upper-year students through the weCONNECTu mentorship program
- Make connections with friends and professors by living in a Campus Housing Living Learning Community
- Join a student club - there are more than 300 on campus! Some of our AHS students are involved with:
- UWaterloo Pre-Med Club
- UWaterloo Pre-Rehabilitation Science Club
- Canadian Coalition for Global Health Research (UW CCGHR)
- Campus Response Team
- UW Geriatric Interest Group
Frisbee: Health's favourite past-time
Every year during Orientation, our first-year students earn their Frisbee. On sunny days you'll see groups of Health students playing on the green. It's a great way to take a break between classes and get to know students in other programs.