We pride ourselves on providing an outstanding student experience - both inside and outside the classroom. Your experience as a student in the Health Sciences or Public Health program starts with Orientation Week - your first opportunity to meet your fellow classmates and get acquainted with our campus. From there, explore the wealth of experiences that are available to you:
- Get involved in Association of Health Students Undergraduate Members (AHSUM), the Faculty's student society
- Connect with your peers through the weCONNECTu mentorship program
- Participate in varsity or intramural sports
- Travel abroad on an international exchange
- Choose to live in a Campus Housing Academic Cluster for your first year and live with other first-year Faculty of Health classmates
- Volunteer with a Peer Health Education team and gain hands-on health promotion experience
Each student experience is unique. With a wide variety of extra-curricular experiences to choose from, we're sure you'll find your fit.