The Department of Recreation and Leisure Studies is a division of the Faculty of Applied Health Sciences
Distinguished Professor Emeritus
Contact informationEmail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- best practice guidelines for outsourcing of tourism services in parks and practices
- park tourism finance
- park tourism governance
- tourism management in ecolodges
- Eagles, Paul. F. J. 2009. Governance Criteria in Parks and Protected Areas.Journal of Sustainable Tourism 17(1): 1-18.
- Eagles, Paul F. J. and Hector Ceballos-Lascurain. 2010. Colonization of Bird Names by the American Ornithologists’ Union. Canadian Field Naturalist (In press).
- Eagles, Paul. F. J. 2010. Changing Societal Values and Carrying Capacity in Park Management: Fifty years at Pinery Provincial Park in Ontario.Leisure/Loisir 34(2): 189-206.
- Eagles, Paul F. J., Mark E. Havitz, Bonnie L. McCutcheon, Windekind Buteau-Duitschaever, and Troy D. Glover. 2010. The Perceived Implications of an Outsourcing Model on Governance within British Columbia Provincial Parks in Canada: A Quantitative Study. Environmental Management 17(02): 231-248.
- Kwan, Pia, Paul F. J. Eagles and Amber Gebhardt. 2010. Ecolodge Patrons’ Characteristics and Motivations: A Study of Belize. Journal of Ecotourism 9(1): 62-83.
- McWilliam, Wendy, Paul Eagles, Mark Seasons, and Robert Brown. 2010. The housing-forest interface: testing structural approaches for protecting suburban natural systems following development. Urban Forestry & Urban Greening: doi.org/10.1016/j.ufug.2009.12.002.
- Buteau-Duitschaever, W, C., McCutcheon, B., Eagles, P. F. J. Havitz, M. E., and Glover, T. D. 2010. Park Visitors’ Perceptions of Governance: A Comparison between Ontario and British Columbia Provincial Parks Management Models.Tourism Review 65(4): 31-50.
- Rattan, Jasveen and Paul F. J. Eagles. 2010. Volunteer Tourism: Its’ Role in Creating Conservation Awareness. Journal of Ecotourism (In press).
- McWilliam, Wendy, Paul F. J. Eagles, Mark Seasons, and Robert Brown. 2010. Assessing the degradation effects of local residents on urban forests in Ontario, Canada. Journal of Arboriculture and Urban Forestry 36(6): 253-260.
- Maple, Laura C., Paul F. J. Eagles, and Heather Rolfe. 2010. Birdwatchers’ specialization characteristics and national tourism planning. Journal of Ecotourism 9(3): 219-238.
University of Waterloo