Location: EV1 241 Notes: Open to faculty (registration is required).
Description: This session will focus on working with the gradebook and associated gradebook items, including:
- understanding the different grading systems
- creating an appropriate gradebook structure
- entering grades by users, groups or grade items
- final versus adjusted final grade
- optimal grades tool settings for large courses
- using the formula editor
- importing and exporting grades, including transferring marks to Quest
Facilitator: Jason Thompson, CTE
Help with registration.
The University of Waterloo is committed to achieving barrier-free accessibility for persons with disabilities who are studying, working, or visiting at Waterloo. If you have questions concerning access, such as parking, building layouts, or obtaining information in alternative formats, or wish to request accommodations for a CTE workshop or event, please contact CTE via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or phone (ext. 33857) and include the session’s title and date. Our workshops typically involve a mix of presentation and discussion-based activities, and we encourage a scent-free environment. We also welcome accompanying assistants, interpreters, or note-takers; notify us if accommodations are needed in this regard. Please note that some accommodations may require time to arrange.
200 University Ave West
Waterloo, ON N2L 3G1