First-year courses and beyond*
September to December
January to April
- RS 100 – Religions of Asia
- Arts First requirement 2**
- One 100-level or 200-level RS course
- Two additional courses
After first year
40% of the classes you’ll take will be Religious Studies courses. With your remaining classes, you can choose electives from many of the 100 subject areas at Waterloo.
Advisors are here to help
With so much flexibility, you might have a lot of questions. We're here to help! If you're applying for admission, contact Jackie Jones our Faculty of Arts recruitment coordinator.
Once you're a Waterloo student, you'll have access to academic advisors who can help you
- choose your courses,
- select minors and specializations,
- ensure that you're meeting the requirements for your degree, and more.