Our mission is to foster meaningful growth and learning opportunities by providing a safe, accessible, clean and supportive home where all students succeed personally and academically.
We are committed to providing you the best customer service.
Administration office hours & location
If you leave a message, we promise to return your inquiry within one business day.
Monday - Friday, 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- We are located in the Student Life Centre, on the lower level, room 0134.
- Student Life Centre, 0134
University of Waterloo
200 University Ave West
Waterloo, ON, Canada N2L 3G1
Phone | Fax
519-888-4567, ext. 32679
Email | Directory
- Formerly the Office for Persons with Disabilities, AccessAbility Services provides services and support for University of Waterloo students who have a permanent disability as well as those with a temporary disability.
- Run entirely by dedicated student volunteers, GLOW offers a wide variety of discussion groups, social events, advocacy opportunities, awareness campaigns, resources, and information.
- The Women's Centre aims to provide a female-positive and supportive environment on campus for women and trans folks.
The Conflict Management & Human Rights Office (CMAHRO) acts as a focal point and resource to all members of the university community regarding matters of harassment, discrimination, and other general forms of conflict.
CMAHRO offers sexual harassment counselling & support
The University of Waterloo Police Service is committed to promoting and upholding the policies and practices of the university while working in partnership with the campus community to provide a safe and secure environment in which to work, study and live.
UW Police Officers are on duty 24 hours a day.