- Faculty compensation rates 2019-2020 (PDF)
- Memorandum of agreement article 13 - Faculty Salaries, Annual Selective Increases and Member Evaluation Procedures
- Memorandum of salary settlement 2018 - 2021 (PDF)
Use the Job Description Template (DOCX) and view the job description writing guidelines to assist you in developing a job description for a position. Visit the quick links below to review the job evaluation process.
Employees are paid in accordance with the University Support Group (USG) corresponding with their evaluated job description. View the University Support Staff web page and Policy 5 - Salary Administration, University Support Staff for more information.
View the Performance appraisal form guidelines to assist you in completing the form. Tips on gathering information for performance appraisals and an example of a performance appraisal discussion format is available. Take a look at the frequently asked questions for managers.
Performance appraisals can be difficult at times. Learn more about avoiding biased reviews and what a good appraisal meeting looks like. An OHD course - Performance Conversations (OHD405) is also available.
- Staff Activity Form (DOCX)
- Performance appraisal form (DOCX)
- Performance appraisal form for MAC (DOCX)
- Performance Log (DOCX)
- Preparing for a difficult conversations (PDF)
Canadian Union of Public Employees local 793 wage schedules for May 1, 2019 Wage Schedule (PDF) in the Collective Agreement.
- Collective Agreement (PDF)
- Policy 23 - Eligibility for Pension and Insured Benefits
- Shift premiums and subsidies
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or ext. 35935 for any questions.