Join us for the Academic orientation for prospective 2017 Psychology Majors (BA or BSc):
Wednesday March 8: 5:00-6:20 pm PAS 2083 or
Thursday March 9 : 12:30 -1:50 in PAS 2083
and learn about:
- features of psychology programs,
- admission requirements for all psychology programs (regular system of study and co-op)
- samples of co-op positions (for those in the co-op system of study only)
- course requirements and course selection,
- plans following graduation,
- experiences and opportunities, etc.
There will be time for questions.
If you cannot attend an information session, you can contact Psych advisor Emily Mininger (email@example.com) with your questions. However, we greatly encourage you to attend a session if possible.
Admission decisions for the Psychology Major
You will be notified of the decision by the Psychology Undergraduate Advisor by e-mail to the address provided on the Psychology Major Application Form (UWaterloo address required).
We will continue to consider applications for the Psychology Major from current UWaterloo students until the second week of classes for any term.
Emily Mininger, Psychology Undergraduate Advisor and Program Administrator
Location: PAS 3007
Phone: 519-888-4566 x 37190
Last updated: February 10, 2017