Winter 2019 Major Info Session - TBD
Keep watching this page for further details. Topics covered will include:
- features of psychology programs,
- admission requirements for all psychology programs (regular system of study and co-op)
- samples of co-op positions (for those in the co-op system of study only)
- course requirements and course selection,
- plans following graduation,
- experiences and opportunities, etc.
Admission decisions for Psychology applicants:
You will receive an email from the Psychology Undergraduate advisor notifying you if you were accepted into the Psychology program.
We will continue to consider applications for the Psychology Major from current UWaterloo students until the second week of classes for any term.
Questions? Ask the Psychology Advisor!
Last updated: February 11, 2019