Students who want to declare their major as Psychology (BA or BSc) for Fall 2018, please note that we will host an Academic orientation session in the Fall 2018 term. Keep watching this page for further details. Topics covered will include:
- features of psychology programs,
- admission requirements for all psychology programs (regular system of study and co-op)
- samples of co-op positions (for those in the co-op system of study only)
- course requirements and course selection,
- plans following graduation,
- experiences and opportunities, etc.
Admission decisions for the Psychology applicants:
You will receive an email from the Psychology Undergraduate advisor notifying you if you were accepted into the Psychology program. Be sure to include your UWaterloo email address on the webform and on your Plan Modification form.
We will continue to consider applications for the Psychology Major from current UWaterloo students until the second week of classes for any term.
Contact us: Psychology Undergraduate Advisor
Last updated: January 9, 2018