The Department of Recreation and Leisure Studies is a division of the Faculty of Applied Health Sciences
The University of Florida and Walt Disney World® Resort (WDW) are offering a six-month academic exchange experience program for University of Waterloo students enrolled in Recreation and Leisure Studies.
- Program overview – What is the Disney Exchange Experience?
- Admission requirements – What grades do I need in order to apply? How much does it cost?
- The Disney experience – What will I do at Disney?
- Academic experience – What courses do I take and what transfer credits do I get?
- Important dates – When do I apply and how long am I gone for?
For all official information regarding the exchange experience, please see the University of Florida's program website
If you have any questions or would like to apply please contact an academic advisor.