Perspectives on ePortfolios from...
- Instructors. Videos of four Waterloo instructors explaining how they use ePortfolios in their courses.
- Students. Four Waterloo students explain how ePortfolios have deepened their learning.
- Staff. Several staff members from Waterloo support units explain how they use ePortfolios to assist instructors and students.
How to implement ePortfolios
- Integrating ePortfolios. A presentation on how to effectively implement ePortfolios into your course or program.
- ePortfolio Quick Start Guide. This PDF provides a brief overview of setting up an ePortfolio in UWaterloo's LEARN.
- ePortfolio checklist. Questions to consider when implementing an ePortfolio program.
- How to Build Your ePortfolio. A one-page infographic (PDF).
- Choose an ePortfolio Platform. A one-page infographic (PDF).
- A Step-by-Step Guide for Using Wix to Make an ePortfolio. Wix is a free platform for building websites. It can also be used by students to create a basic ePortfolio. This video shows the steps to do so (it does not have audio – all the steps are shown visually).