Visit the parking website to find the rates and locations of campus parking lots. There are regulations for faculty and staff members to read prior to obtaining a permit. First time permit holders need to visit the parking services office in the General Services Complex -- insurance, license plate number, driver's license, and vehicle ownership are all required. If you wish to have your payments deducted from your salary, obtain a payroll card from parking services and take it to the payroll department of Human Resources, requesting this type of payment. Parking spots are currently sold on a first come first serve basis. Faculty (and staff) who request to be placed on a waiting list are moved as soon as space is available. Waiting lists for most lots are cleared at the end of each term.


You need a WatCard to use the library and other facilities across campus. To get one, go to the WatCard office, located on the lower level of the Student Life Centre (SLC), with a piece of photo ID and a document (i.e., pay stub, letter of appointment) stating your employment relationship with the University. Your photo will be taken or you can provide your own photo.

Getting connected

You can contact Information Systems Technology (IST) for assistance, such as setting up faculty computing accounts or finding out about licensed software. A number of key links for faculty and instructors have been compiled for you to review.

Information IST's Service Desk for computer related questions can be accessed on their IST Service Desk website.

Visit the W Store in the Student Life Centre, an on-campus retailer that carries a variety of computer hardware, software and accessories.

Telephone services

Any problems regarding your telephone service can be directed to IST.