Making the best use of resources and meeting customer expectations are at the top of every company’s priorities.
In Canada’s first and only Management Engineering program, you’ll use industrial and software engineering principles, advanced analytics, information science, and human factors to improve decision making and increase efficiency.
You’ll gain the knowledge and skills to design, implement, and manage a wide variety of complex management systems upon which organizations depend. Our confident grads are in demand, working in and consulting for a wide variety of industries, including software, finance, supply chain, health care, and manufacturing.
About Management Engineering
Gain 2 years of experience in the co-op program
Apply directly to this program on your application
Earn a Bachelor of Applied Science degree
Engineering school in Canada (US News & World Report 2016)
Offered through the
Faculty of Engineering
Students earn $17,800 on average per co-op term
- Ontario students: 6 Grade 12 U and/or M courses including
- Advanced Functions (minimum final grade of 70% is required)
- Calculus and Vectors (minimum final grade of 70% is required)
- Chemistry (minimum final grade of 70% is required)
- Physics (minimum final grade of 70% is required)
- English (ENG4U) (minimum final grade of 70% is required)
- Admission averages: Individual selection from the mid-80s to low 90s
- An Admission Information Form is required
- Not studying in Ontario? Search our admission requirements database
September to December
January to April
After first year
- See the range of courses available in Management Sciences/Engineering.
- View all the courses required for your degree.
By alternating school terms and paid co-op work terms throughout your degree, you can explore new career areas and types of employers as your career interests evolve.
Sample co-op positions
- Solutions Developer Intern, T4G Limited
- Engineering Student - Design Projects, RCM Technologies Inc
- Electrical Engineering Student, Rogers Communication Inc.
- Quality Engineering, Magna International Inc
- Professional Services Consultant, NexJ Systems Inc
- Business Analyst, Transportation, Canadian Tire Corporation
Careers in Management Engineering
- Area Manager, Amazon Canada
- Transportation Designer, Associated Engineering (Ont.) Ltd.
- Software Developer, Butterfly Energy Systems
- Supply Chain Analyst, Loblaw Companies Limited
- Real Estate Analyst, Deutsche Bank
- Technical System Analyst, RBC Financial Group
- Growth Hacker, Gumstix Inc.
- Salesforce Consultant, Belmar Consulting Group
- Business Analyst, Deloitte
- Implementation Success Officer, Chalk.com Inc.
Possible professional designation
- Visit the Management Engineering website