The University of Waterloo is a global leader in co-operative education. We have the world's largest co-op program of its kind with more than double the amount of students than the next largest co-op program in Canada.
More than 120 of our undergraduate programs offer co-op.
Our competitive edge gives students more opportunities for success
- 6,700+ co-op employers in 60+ countries
- Co-op student employment rate of 97%
- Four to six full-time, paid co-op terms before graduation
Waterloo co-op students earn more
- Total earnings of co-op students amounted to $253 million in 2015-16
- 79% of Waterloo co-op students made an annual income of more than $50,000 two years after graduation
Prepare for your career to take flight
- More than 2,600 international work terms in 60+ countries in 2015-16