- Let us know by the due date in mid-August how you’re going to pay your fees for the fall term. This is called being "Fees Arranged." The video below provides more information.
- Choose one or more ways to pay your fees.
- Obtain a proof of enrolment if you are using an RESP (Registered Education Savings Plans) to pay for part of your first-year tuition.
- See further details about tuition, health and dental insurance, and paying your fees.
- If you require an international student visa and need to pay your tuition as part of your student permit application, review our tips.
Financial support statement for Ontario students
The University of Waterloo aspires to identify students with financial need and ensure that all eligible students admitted to full-time undergraduate programs have the financial assistance necessary to complete their studies.
Students are required to seek financial support from all sources, including family, employment, loans, and government support programs. For complete details, visit the Student Awards and Financial Aid website.
- View Waterloo's first-year tuition fees.
- Use our budget calculator to estimate how much first year will cost.
- Learn about Waterloo scholarships.