- Bachelor of Science (BSc) Honours (four years)
- Bachelor of Science (BSc) Honours Co-op (five years)
- Medical Physiology - preparation if you're interested in pursuing professional or graduate programs in medicine and biomedical research
- Rehabilitation Sciences - preparation if you're interested in post-graduate rehabilitation professional programs like physiotherapy, chiropractic, occupational therapy, and athletic therapy
- Ergonomics and Injury Prevention - preparation to assess and prescribe solutions to improve well-being and efficiency in the workplace
- Human Nutrition - examine the effects of diet and food on health and disease in humans
What will I get out of the Kinesiology program?
- You’ll learn the science of human movement and develop skills and knowledge in physiology, biomechanics, and neuroscience.
- You’ll set yourself apart and prepare for the real world by practicing your assessment skills in our state-of-the-art lab facilities. Many of your Kinesiology courses will feature a hands-on lab component.
- You’ll have access to optional minors and more than 40 Kinesiology courses – allowing you to tailor a program that’s right for you.
Why Jyoti chose Kinesiology
Note: The new Medical Physiology Minor replaces the Pre-Health Professions Option.