- Graduates of a two- or three-year diploma need a minimum cumulative college average of 75%.
- Graduates of a one-year certificate need a minimum cumulative college average of 80%.
- Any Grade 12 U English -- A minimum grade of 70 is required
If you receive an offer of admission, we'll assess you for possible transfer credit using the course outlines (syllabi) you provided. The transfer credit you receive will depend on when you took the course, the course content, and the grade you earned in the course. You can receive up to 10.0 units (equivalent to 20 courses) towards your Waterloo degree. Please refer to our transfer credit policies for further information.
- If your first language is not English, you may need to meet our English language requirements.
- We recommend that you submit an Admission Information Form. We'll send you instructions once we receive your application.
- Required courses that are more than five years old may need to be updated. Email the admissions office for more information.