Viewing/printing your pay statement
You can view your current and past pay statements in Workday by following the steps below:
- Log onto Workday using your University of Waterloo Identity and Access Management (WatIAM) user ID and password.
- Click on the Pay application from the home page, then Payslips under View.
- To print a payslip, click the Print button next to a payslip name. You can also save the payslip to your computer as a PDF.
- To print multiple payslips, click Print Multiple Payslips.
Year-end slips (T4/T4A)
Canada’s tax year runs January 1 to December 31. Year-end slips (T4/T4A forms) are distributed no later than February 28 each year for the prior tax year.
Year-end slips, including T4/T4A slips and Faculty and Staff Associations Fees slips are available in Workday.
Historical payslips and tax documents
Historical forms can be accessed by logging into Workday. Click on the Profile icon (top-right corner) > View Profile > Personal (in the blue menu on the left) > Documents.
- UW – University of Waterloo
- CWN – Canadian Water Network
- CGC – Conrad Grebel University College
- REN – Renison University College
- STP – St. Paul’s University College
- Faculty and Staff Association Fees slips are listed by type and year
- Payslips from July – December 2018 are also available and are listed by pay end date
For more information on viewing your payment and tax information on Workday, visit the Workday User Guides.