The following information is used by faculty members and departmental undergraduate co-ordinators.
Discipline forms and procedures
- Academic Discipline Report is completed by the instructor/Associate Chair to report discipline cases to the Associate Dean/Academic Integrity Co-ordinator.
- Procedures Related to Academic Offences and Policy 71
Calendar forms and procedures
The forms and calendar procedures required for calendar revision submission, has moved to our SharePoint site under FUGS.
Access to these sites is limited to the Associate Chair/Director, and Undergraduate Co-ordinator for each department. These sites are secure and require login.
Miscellaneous information and forms
- Clearing courses for a failed term – information on the process
- Course override form instructions – what it all means in Engineering
- Final exam evacuation procedures
- Resources CAS login
- Request for time change form – this form is used to request a scheduling time change, and requires approval
- Course outlines - information for instructors on changes and information clarification