Engineering Research Office (ERO) grant proposal submission process:
- Email your full grant proposal (in PDF or MS Word) with a separate completed OR cover sheet (PDF format) to your Chair/Department per your department requirements.
- After departmental processing, Chair signs cover sheet (either digitally or sign/scan).
- Chair/Dept. emails digital copy of full grant proposal with signed cover sheet and any other required documentation (e.g., email trails supporting aspects of the grant) to the ERO (email@example.com). We recommend the PI be cc’d.
- ERO will review, obtain Faculty-level signoff on proposal and cover sheet, and digital signed version of proposal will be emailed to appropriate staff in the Office of Research. PI will be cc’d.
- Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada (NSERC)
- Canadian Institutes of Health Research (CIHR)
- Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council (SSHRC)
- Ministry of Economic Development, Job Creation and Trade
- Early Researcher Awards (ERA)
- Ontario Research Fund - Research Excellence (ORF-RE)
- Ontario Research Fund - Research Infrastructure (ORF-RI)
University guidelines, forms, and research policies
Forms for researchers (Office of Research)
- Policy 26 - Provision for Overhead
- Policy 31 - Travel
- Policy 33 - Ethical Behaviour
- Policy 41 - Contract Research
- Policy 49 - Extra-University Activity
- Policy 52 - Private Corporations
- Policy 66 - Use of University Resources
- Policy 69 - Conflict of Interest
- Policy 73 - Intellectual Property
- (All policies)